Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY EVERYONE! :D

This June holiday don't seems like a holiday to me. First week is CCA week, then Second week is Academic week. There is a possibility that I will have to dedicate my whole June holiday to Project work. Mid year exam starts when school reopen. OMG.

I want to be a Kindergarden kid!!! :P

OKAY, I WILL ENJOY MY HOLIDAY NO MATTER WHAT ! :D Ooh hoo! Swimming with Rimes tomorrow. I want to swim !!!:D Oh, Rimes says that she wants to swim like a sponge?hahaha!

Yesterday!:D Pizza Hut with Joyce and Rimes :P

WE LOVE TO EAT!




JOYCE playing 'peek a boo' oops :P Joyce Joyce Joyce, don't xiuxiu la :P

PIZZAAAAA! It looks big in this picture. haha!



RIMES! haha. She's so funny :D

I wanna eat more!:D more!

Finally Rimes captured Joyce Face. wahahaha!

This week is fun!

This is a MUST watch! This girl damn cute!! I'm so in love with her!:D

No comments: