Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Bangkok trip BKK 8
Day 1, 24th May

I was so excited for the trip that I couldn't fall asleep the previous night. Had to wake up at 3.45 am to get ready. 

Dad drove Jessica, Wei Sheng and I to the airport. Excited us!!! :D

Reached the airport and had my Macdonalds breakfast! Waited for the others, checked in and off we proceed to the boarding gates. It was my first time taking a plane from the budget terminal!

The BKK 8! :D Love them a lot a lot!



tired face!

Awesome people!

We took Tiger airways!

With my sleeping partner, Shu Rong!


YAY! We reached Bkk airport!


We took a train to the place where our hotel is situated! Each of us were holding a chip! The Chip somehow resembles the Ez Link card in Singapore! Cool! But if you were to lose the chip, I think it's not very cool? Haha.






Finding our ways to our hotel!

We found our hotel and entrusted our luggage to the hotel! We were quite early, so we were not able to check in to hotel. So off we went to the Platunam Mall to have our lunch and do some shopping!!! :D

Phad Thai! Delicious! First Meal in BKK!

Our happy faces!

Shark fin and bird nest

Shared shark fin with Wei Sheng!

Shark fin was not very nice, but Wei Sheng was called to do the delicious expression~ LOL! 


HAHA!

After lunch, it was shopping time! Platunam Mall is a heaven place for women! Pretty clothes everywhere! 
So happy!



With Felicia!


Tea break after shopping! I Spent like almost 80  to 90 SGD at Platunam Mall in a few hours! Yun Daos!






Sawadikup!



The twin brothers!

Shopping continued~ Eating my Chicken ham pie!

Street food. Dumplings!





The hat gang!

 Me with a bag of clothes which I bought from Platunam Mall! :DDDDDD

We went back to hotel around 5 plus and checked in! :D Bathing time!


 My messy hair!and restless Augustin!

Augustin! Very tired and warm!



After bathing, we left hotel for dinner. Had buffet at Baiyoke Hotel! It is the tallest hotel in BKK! :D
 Wanted to have the seafood buffet, but it was full :( We ended up having our buffet at a Chinese restaurant. The duck skin was yummy to the max! I couldn't stop eating. 




 I'm hungry now :S



 Felicia's Birthday!!! :D

 Simple, yet heart warming~


Group photo! <3







 After dinner, we went up to the viewing gallery to see the night view :)



Left the hotel and went for a Issey foot massage! 200 baht! About 8 SGD. First time doing massage. I kept laughing during the massage!

Bkk is awesome!
Bkk 8 rocks!

 My buyings for the day. SHould have bought more! Can I go back Bkk? hehe

Day 2, to be continued~ :D

No comments: