Saturday, June 23, 2012

June updates! Meetups with my friends.

First week of June

2nd June, Saturday

Met up with Clara, my chem tuition friend in J2. 
Doesn't she look like a sec 1 kid? I feel old standing beside her. keke.










Went to support Ws, B and J at work!
Couldn't stop laughing at how they looked like that day.



I became their joke too. They called me to put this on. I realised how short I am.

Parents wedding anniversary dinner at Timbre

 My favourite duckie pizza!


Hee it was my idea to bring my parents to timbre to try the pizza. They love it! :)


4th June,Monday
 With VJJ







& also with Ting huan and Chuan Kai for a movie at night! We watched Snow White and the Huntsman. Not nice! After the movie, Chuan Kai drove us home. yay!







6th June,Wednesday
Badminton day with Lena!











Lena's new house! Her Semi-ATTACHED house. haha! So pretty


How I wish I have this at home. I will swim everyday!


Pressies from Lena! love it! :)

8th June, Friday
Ice Skating at Jcube with Bkk 6.
Virgin ice skating experience! So fun.
But the skating shoes sucks. Both legs damn painful after wearing it.























At grandparents' house. My aunt found out that my dad, brother and I were wearing blue top and black shorts. Funny!

No comments: