Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bangkok trip BKK 8
Day 3, 26th May, Saturday! 
Chatuchak Day ! :D 
Tell me, who doesn't look forward to Chatuchak day when they go to Bangkok?

Be prepared! This post is full of pictures!

Shu Rong woke up early in the morning at 7.30 am and woke me up at 8am. She's very good at waking up people, as she has this 'stare' power. haha O.O

Was supposed to meet the others at 8.30 am for a breakfast, but Shaun, Felicia and Weisheng pangseh-ed us for an even earlier breakfast. TSKK!

Nvm, met up with them and walked through the lively streets! How I wish Singapore has streets market too! Good thing is that shopping starts when you step out of your house, but the bad thing is that  the streets will smell at night after they close their stalls. Just imagine Pasar malam everywhere in Singapore. Nightmare!~

We walked and found this interesting stuff! At first, thought it was roti prata~! WOW!

 She frys it!








 Banana with Raisins. Very nice! Looks yummy right!

 Curry Chicken

 Hungry us waiting for our 'prata'!

 Streets and pink Taxi!

Returned back to the hotel lobby and continued eating our breakfast~! SO as to get ready for our Chatuchak day!
 Brandon with his newly bought Ocean pack! This bag suits him.


Really happy with his Ocean pack

 The twins~! Hotel sleeping partners

 Took the tuk tuk car again, but this time round stopped at 1 jewellery shop!


 With Jessica! Look at my ' I <3 Bangkok shirt ' ! I love it so much!

 On Tuk tuk car. On the way to Chatuchak!

 With Shu Rong and Augustin!

!
 Weisheng!




Reached Chatuchak!
 The first thing we did, buy coconut ice cream! Very refreshing! Shouldn't give a miss!


 At Chatuchak! My favourite group photo!


 Me wanna buy bikinis! The guys waiting for me. Wahaha!

 Sexy woots





 The place was very warm! Me holding Jessica's shan zi~!




 My favourite shop! I bought 5 dresses from there!

 Look at this shop. All the dresses are so pretty. I wish I have bought more~!
If you buy the dresses in bulk ( 3 piece if I did not remember wrongly), each dress cost 150 baht, which is about 6 SGD.

Okay, it was Lunch time!
 Searching for eating place and we stopped at here!

 Ordered Thai ice tea and Ice lemon tea.


 Drinks Menu

 Food menu. We ordered Phad Thai, Fried rice with Big Shrimps


 Food served!





 Sweet like what! keke


After lunch, lethargic us continued our shopping. We were finding the shoes shop that Brandon was finding. He wanna buy his shoes.

 So tired leh!

 I was sleeping in the shop! LOL!

Shoes bought! Nap done. Eating and shopping continued~



 Me eating ice cream again. This time, Thai ice milk tea ice cream

 Hehe!

Dinner time! Hehe, eating again :)

 So crowded!

Look at the food choices~



 I had this Tom yam fried rice. Only finished half of it because I am not a rice lover.

 Kway tiao

 Phad Thai










 After dinner. The sky was turning dark~ Walked and get to chance upon this ! So I went in and tried this! I have always wanted to get a drawing of my face and see how does it look like!
 The artist




 With a band behind! So cute!







 Doesn't look like me! But it is okay!  :D

 The guys buying polo tees

End of Chatuchak. Time to return back to hotel :)
 At the station :)

 Funny Brandon!



 We were at this station!







 Ended up taking a taxi, instead of a train







 On our way back to hotel, the guys decided to buy underwear. wahaha!


 At hotel lift

Back to hotel to bathe. Shu Rong and I then went down to shop around the street stalls, while the oters went Issey to have their foot massage.


 What we bought in like 30 min. Exclude the ribbon pink flat. I bought that at Chatuchak! 
Happy girls! :D

 Breezer~!

 Happy :)


Back from their massage. Group photos to end our 3rd day! :D

Loots for 3rd day!

Forgot to mention that we stayed in this hotel called 'Cintin Pratunam'. It's very cheap! Very comfortable and there's free wifi available during your stay.It's about 60 SGD per night. 2 person 1 room, it will be about 30 SGD per night per person!

No comments: