Thursday, June 07, 2012

Bangkok trip BKK 8
Day 2, 25th May

Woke up, bathed and out we went! :D
At hotel lobby

Tuk tuk car ride! Had to go to the jewellery shops. It was a waste of time! It took like almost 1 hour plus.




Subgroup! haha!




The couple group!




During our ride, we saw 101 Dalmatian Dog! COOL!~

Reached our destination~

 
Deciding on what shall we eat for breakfast cum lunch! SUPER HUNGRY!




Couldn't decide and we ended up at Coco Ichibanya. The restaurant is available in Singapore too. It is situated at Somerset, level B3. It was my first time trying the Jap curry rice! The curry was delicious to the max!

This is the menu. You can choose your level of spiciness. I chose level 1 spiciness. I shall pick higher level of spiciness on my next visit to Coco Ichibanya!

Salad for starter!

My chicken cutlet curry rice. I added cheese too! I am a cheese lover!

Mushroom cheese egg omelette!

Beef curry rice!

Pork cheese cutlet curry rice!

Not sure of what is this! :)

After Lunch, we proceeded to MBK ! Didn't buy anything from there.

They were selling some kid of biscuits, with Tomyam fillings in between.



Cool hand phones they have there! Make me feel like buying!! SO CUTE!
Shaun ended up buying his flip-flop phone which he has always wanted one, but couldn't find a nice one in Singapore.

Brandon playing around with the phones!




Cuttlefish for my parents!



 Group photo! :D










 Boyfriend! ^^

Bai Bai time!




 Tried the Banana Crepe! Not bad! Quite fattening actually because there is a lot of cream inside. I don't like cream.







 Dinner! at Kuang Seafood!
We Yum-Seng!Everyone in the restaurant were looking at us LOL! The price is quite reasonable.



Spicy chicken

Black pepper beef

Tom yam soup

Fish

Mango sticky rice

Night time! :) 
Went for foot Massage & bought sleeveless tops on our back to the hotel! Only 90 baht! which is around 3.50 SGD. Cheap cheap! 

I bought a ' I <3 Bangkok' top and wore it on Day 3! :D 
Love it so much!

No comments: